So it's been 4 days since I have left Facebook and all of my " Facebook friends." I have few people in my circle anymore. They include: Kasey G., Nicole P., Tiffany P., Tiffany S., Ryan J., Alexis D., Stephanie S., Andiee N., Anthony O., Brandy H., Jenn G., Josh M., Kara M., Kenny H., Eric P., Tanita S., Becky P.,... Well that's about it. Out of all of these people though, there is 3 that I speak with on a daily basis, one being my mom. About half of them live so far away it's nearly impossible to see them. The other half, well, I guess life keeps us apart. I need more friends! Ones I can get out of the house with. Isaac also needs friends to go out and play with!
In other news, I made a decision today. I decided to change my phone plan to a cheaper one with no internet. I have found myself constantly clicking the internet button and googling random stuff when I could be using that time elsewhere. I mean I have a computer at home, I don't need to be browsing while I am out too. I think this will help me to be more social. I will be able to call and text, the basics :)
Yesterday was nice. I put Isaac in his stroller and we walked to chuck E cheese and Denny's for some mommy baby time. We stopped in the empty mall parking lot on the way home and ran around. It was fun! We will be going out more often like that. When I find a job it will be a little trickier but mama will make it happen! Outside is healthy, outside is active, and outside is fun!
Well, until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment