Saturday, December 14, 2013

Breathe in, breathe out (sigh)

I found that making a list of plans and actually going through with them is hard. It's ridiculous how bad I want to go back to Facebook. I will not do it though. I really need to get more creative with my thinking! I feel friendless, except for my few good friends who I have texted with today. I went to one's house today to babysit while she killed her chickens to prepare a feast. Don't ask me why I looked in the pot when she brought it in the house.. Ick! I'm sure I would eat it, but like fish, I don't want to touch it or look at it lol. I can't wait for the bonfire tonight with my friend Ryan, sadly he is moving when the weekend is over so this is our last time to chill for a little while. Yay for face time right! :D. I do wish my other friends would contact me, maybe they weren't really friends, maybe today was just busy, or maybe ..well idk another one, that's where my thoughts stopped haha. I tell you though, I am one lonely girl right now. Facebook gives you something to do when you think there is nothing to do. Well I realize now that Facebook is just another nothing that I was doing. Hmmph!!!

Well I was a little productive today. I took my son for a 30 minute walk twice, to go to and from that babysitting duty I was just speaking about. I ate a bag of chips along the way too haha so it didn't help burn many calories I am sure! Tomorrow I should be going out to meet a new friend. We will see if they bail though. You would be surprised at how often that happens! Come on people, I want to NOT be alone, and when you bail on me, I waited for no reason and could have made other plans! I feel the depression slowly creeping towards me so I am trying to nip it in the butt before it goes full force. Ideas... anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment